Monday, September 21, 2009

Time for Change

So I am sitting here listening to music from days past and something in me just turns and dwells.
For ten years of my life I have been what I call a slave to the system. Even though I am an outspoken person. Someone who usually speaks what is on his head. I have had to repress things in me that I wish I never had to. Parts that I consider to be a big part of who I am.
Today my orders were cut. Now for those of you who don't know what that means that means that I have served the Army for ten years. And after working hard to collecting every medically thing wrong with me. By putting my body through shear torture I have finally been able to get the stuff that I need to get the hell out.
Now the real questions on everyone's mind is what does that mean for me. Well for those of you who read this blog I am going to tell you some of it. Now I can't tell you all of it because the old me loved surprises. And let me tell you I have some wonderful surprises for everyone.
So let me start with the first thing that I am going to be working on. For one. I am overweight. Now I am not totally obese but I could do to lose about twenty to fifty pounds. Well before I joined the Army I weighted in at a nice 180 pounds. Which was a perfect and sexy weight for me. It put all the curves in the right places.
Well now that I will be getting out of the Army I will not be eating like I used to. For one reason when I get stressed or depressed then I tend to eat. Well all of my stress and depression is going away.
So lets say that I am going to be getting skinny soon and I am going to be getting skinny fast. My eating habits are going to be getting cut down to only what I need to keep my alive. One because I will not be hungry that much anymore.
The second thing that I am changing about myself is going to be my hair. Now for one let me tell you Mrs. Clarroll is coming out first thing. I am going to dye the damn gray out of my hair. It is time to go back to being young and beautiful. I am going to be starting with my natural hair color for starter until it gets longer. And yep my hair is going to go back to being long. Before I joined the Army my hair was shoulder length and it is going to be there again. Which means that the last time I shaved my head is going to be the last time that I cut my hair unless it is to trim it up some while it is growing.
The next thing has to happen is that I have to primp myself up. That means the nails are getting cleaned and done. The eyebrows are getting waxed and trim. And anything else I can find to get waxed then I am waxing that to. I only hope the lady likes me because there is going to be alot of waxing.
The next thing I want to do is to get some friends. And I am not talking about straight friends either. I have sat and listened to that conversation for way to long. The only talking of pussy that I want to hear about is when it comes from the mouth of a lesbian. I want my little gay click of we love Dave fan club back.
Now before I joined the military I was all about expressing myself. And I want to be able to express myself again. I want to be able to express myself through my clothes. Through music. I want to be back to the person who when people look at me then they know exactly what I am feeling. I don't want to sit back and have people ask me how are you feeling. I want them to look at me and know.
Next thing I want to change is my relationship. I no longer want to hide in the closet with Rob. I want everyone to know that he is my bo and that there is going to be no one else for me. If I go somewhere and I want to reach over and pop a kiss on him then I will and they look at me and be like damn I guess those two are taken.
I have been repressed for way to long. It is time for the old David to get back onto the scene and when I do I am going to hit it strong. Kansas City, Missouri will know who the hell I am and they are going to worship the ground I walk on or the bitches can leave LOL

Now the only thing that scares me about all of this is Rob going to be handle all of the changes. I am no longer going to be the innocent little school girl he has come to know and love. I used to scare people left and right when it came to relationships before because they just did not know how to handle me.
But I have confidence that he will and if not then he will have his college so he can just dig his head in his books and ignore me. Or he can play WOW and ignore me. After two years of dealing with my craziness just around the apartment he should have that part down when it comes dealing with me. LOVE YA BABE

So what other things can I tell you about to look out for. Well let me see and think more in the past. Well I used to someone who believed in making love whenever the mood took you. Didn't matter that you were in middle of the mall. There is always a dark corner somewhere. And no I don't plan on doing that. I know Rob can't handle that LOL.

But the biggest things right now though that I miss the days of being sexy. When I had a look that my man could be proud of and I was someone that everyone wanted. I like to be a trophy for my guy and I like to represent myself as such. I want to be someone that he can be proud of.

Rob made a comment the other day that the world is going to be at my feet. That is so something not to say to me because a part of me already knows this and he just confirms it all for me. I just hope the world is ready for what they have been missing

Peace out Reader
Dave

1 comment:

  1. What a great post! Change is cathartic...and I've no doubt that KC will worship the ground you walk on when you're done!

    ReplyDelete